Welcome to the MicroTim™ Altimeter Website !!
Why use a MicroTim Precision Digital Barometric Altimeter / Barometer / VSI?
MicroTim is FASTER and MORE ACCURATE than any typical GPS unit or wristwatch altimeter.
· Lightweight and portable. Easily moves from truck to backpack to recreational vehicle. Dimensions 3”x1.5”x3/4”. Weighs less than 2 oz.
· Large Display (3/8” tall numbers).
· Moisture and shock resistant. Resin-filled to resist vibration, shock and moisture.
· Resolution of 1 foot. Registers altitude changes of 2 feet or less.
· Factory calibrated from –2000 feet (BELOW sealevel) to +20000 feet (ABOVE sealevel).
· Responsive. Fast update rate. This digital altimeter will keep up with an analog altimeter. Neither GPS nor wristwatch altimeters will do this.
· MSL (mean sea level) and AGL (relative) altitudes or can be set to show both, alternately every 2 seconds.
· Barometric pressure adjustable.
· Can be configured to act as a high-precision BAROMETER (0.01 inHg resolution).
· Can be configured as a VSI (Vertical Speed Indicator) with 10 ft/minute resolution.
· Can be configured as a Vertical Accumulator (total vertical feet).
· Selectable feet/inHg or meters/kPa or feet/mbar(hPa) units.
· Low power. Single high quality ‘AAA’ battery lasts for several MONTHS (and the MicroTim XB series lasts for YEARS).
· Battery monitoring—low battery warning gives several days of notice so you will not get caught on a trip with a dead battery.
· Software upgradeable. Can be reprogrammed to suit your custom requirements. Contact us for details.
· Every MicroTim altimeter is temperature stress tested from –20C to +85C
· Economical and reliable solution for accurate altitude indication.
· 1 Year replacement warranty
QUESTIONS? Email us at:
We accept Secure Online Payments through PayPal.
We also directly accept
credit card payments for those who do not wish to use PayPal.
Click HERE for ordering information.